This release bring a lot of new features :
- Improved user interface following user suggestions,
- Improved support for SDRPlay RSP2,
- Digital Terrain integration,
- Wordlwide database for aero frequencies,
- Worldwide database for airports and airfields frequencies.
Performing the update
An update for the Cloud-SDR client has just been pushed to our download servers with quite a lot of new features. As previous editions it is completely free, you can download a complete install after registration on our store. To get more details on the Cloud-SDR client installation, please check this page.
For those of you already enjoying it, use the maintenancetool.exe program (you will find it in the folder where you installed the Cloud-SDR client) and select the “Update components” and follow the wizard to perform your update.
What’s new ?
The different new features are illustrated in the following screen copies:
- Better support for the SdrPlay RSP2 with antenna A & B management
- Sliders to change spectrum/waterfall size and spectrum zoom level
- Airport and airfield database : click and see the frequencies they use
- Clic on the frequency and tune your receiver
- Move your station where you want on the map and see the terrain elevation (uses NASA Free SRTM dataset)
- Display terrain elevation in meters up to 50 km in front of your station.
For more details on how to install these features please check the Cloud-SDR Client page.