A new release has just been published for the Cloud-SDR Client (32 and 64 Bits).
If you have a previous installation on your computer, look for the maintenancetool.exe file where you installed Cloud-SDR Client, run it and follow instructions to perform an easy update.
For a fresh new installation, check the Cloud-SDR client specific page.
What is new ?
- Reduced latency when connected to remote SDR through SDRNode,
- Fixed bugs in reloading settings from previous sessions,
- Changed audio back end to PortAudio to enhance audio output and reduce audio clics and glitches,
- SDRPlay RSP2 driver enhanced, bug fix for antenna A/B management,
- AirSpy driver bug fix (VGA and Mixer gains where swapped in the code)
- EXPERIMENTAL : RigCTL compatible for direct control from FLdigi for example.
When connecting to remote SDR server, the hardware selection window has been slightly improved as shown in the following screen copy:
- The server name (IP address or domain) is now displayed for remote servers (column 2),
- When configured to accept a limited number of users by stream, the connection capacity is displayed (last column),
- For “fully loaded streams” (no room left for new user) the “Use stream xxx” button is disabled.
The DJControl interface is under work and will be released soon.